Sunday, October 10, 2010

Letter To God #1

Today's letter is a Thank you for a blessing in disguise......

God thank you for the wonderful weekend with my family. You brought smiles to my family this weekend and it was just what we needed.  I sat at a baseball game today and was surrounded by two new friends Pati and Kari.... and my son Jerad.  He made us laugh all day today with his witty and warm heart that you gave him.  And for a moment  I sat back and just examined my surroundings...  this is what I saw and heard....  I heard the sound of my younger son Aundre laughing and a huge smile on his face...  which has been so missed, I looked over at my husband coaching and he was singing and dancing.....  The kids were playing baseball and having fun, the sky was blue, sun was warm.  I took it all in and realized the blessing that you have given me today......  If we learn to sit back and look at our surroundings for a moment....  you will be surprised you may see your blessings..

Please read my letter and send a wonderful laughter to fill up all of my friends and family and let them take a moment and just look at their surroundings that you may show them your blessings today.

No comments:

Post a Comment